how old/..........................?

How old is too old... 19 & 24??? what r your opinions???

Favorite Answer

5 year difference is perfect.. i think...

I dated a guy 13 years older then me. It was the best relationship I ever had. I think it depends on the person. It also depends on if the 24 year old is a bar frequenter. If so that can make things hard on the 19 year old.. but again depends on the person.

Personally for me 24 is a bit old. (I am 19) But since 19 is legal you can date any age you want over 18!! I like people around my own age though.

How old is what? If you mean a 24 and 19 yeard old together, I have no problems!!! Then again, I am 22 and interested in an 18 year old, so I wonder why.....LOL!

How old are you? if you are 16 years old then 24 is a little to old to date. But I love older men. I'm 23 and the oldest I date is some who is 36

Too old for what? What is your question?

19- and 24-year-olds are barely adults, but can do just about anything they want. They are not "too old" for anything except grammar school.

a 19 and a 24 year old...thats fine.

19 and 24 is still on the edge and you'll have to work on a few things but it's much better than most.

I've been in about 4 serious relationships since I was 19, and all but one of them was at least 4-5 years older than me (the one was about 18 months younger than me, and you wouldn't think it would be that bad, but looking back, it was rough at times). Plus, right now I'm dating someone 5 years older than me.

60

40