Did anyone watch Nip Tuck last night?

That was sooo awesome when Escobars wife shot him!! And Christian and Sean both now live in Hollywood!! SO Awesome! I think Matt should leave Kimber. She will NEVER get over Christian!

Favorite Answer

Sean and Christian in Hollywood?

I thought Sean moved out to LA and left Christian and Michelle with the practice.

Did I miss something?

____________________________________

Guess I missed the last 10 minitues. Silly me.

It was nice to have a "happy ending" for a change. I'm glad Christian left Michele - there was too much screwed up in that relationship from both sides for it ever to be anything but lies. Michele's whole life was basically built on a lie, and Christian was never going to be able to tell her what his connection to Escobar was, so the question of trust was totally moot.

Part of me was wondering initially if Liz and Escobar's wife hadn't *planned* the whole gun thing, but with the way Liz broke down, I don't think so.

The whole lip-synching thing was played out too long, I think. I got the message after the first chorus.

I'm glad to see that they're starting fresh in Hollywood - that ought to open up some good storylines!

Mouseden - Did you not see the last 10 minutes of the episode?

Yes, the part when Escobar's wife shot him was cool..but I thought the ending was kind of boring.. =( The singing in the end was long! And Christian and Sean moving to Hollywood was nice also. I was kinda sad that Christian left Michelle what's happen to Wilber.? Anyways the show overall was great =)

I love that Sean & Christian will be doing the whole Dr. 90210 thing next season!!! NIP/TUCK is pure genius. I could watch Julian Macmahon all day! Yes Matt should leave that wierdo scientologist slut Kimber! Can't wait till next season.

Did you watch the end? The show ran for 15 minutes over the normal time slot. It went over at I think 11:15. Anyway, they showed Christian going to Sean's new job in LA and asking him to start over with him in LA. So next season McNamara/Troy will be moved to Hollywood! And Christian got his ring back from his fiance.

I saw it. I don't like the ending. How come Michelle never tells the truth to Christian? They broke up right?

Matt should only leave if he does not love Kimber...however his love is one sided...

I think it was great! They needed to stay working together now in Hollywood how cool. Yes kimber needs to stay away from Matt she does not love him

• LORD Z

Obviously Matt and Kimber will move to LA as well. He can go to UCLA. She can join the porn industry and the baby can be caught in the middle.

I totally loved it. I knew that Escobar's wife was gonna shoot him it was only obvious. Kimber is a ***** i hate her.

Christian is my favorite character. He is extremely hot. I don't know why he's such a jerk sometimes. He's one of those characters you love to hate. I love this show. I don't know where they come up with all these crazy story lines but I can't get enough of them.