what should i give my 14 years old son for christmas?

my son wants a $200 jacket or a cell phone which one i should get him?

he's been amazing this year and i want to get him the best one. i dont care about the cost

Favorite Answer

CELL PHONE.everyone has one and most kids at that age want to fit in as much as possible and having a cell is a number one thing as well as i pods or mp3 players r 2 .I wish i was your son lol have a great x-mas and happy holidays.

Get him the jacket if it's a good brand like Element, or maybe Hollister. The cell qould cost more in the long run, especially if he has a ton of friends.

depends on how rich you are, the cell phone will have more use, but the jacket should last longer, and will be cheaper in the long run. If he's a guitarist, get him a Gibson Les Paul.

Which does he have his heart set on the most? Which would be more practicle? Does he need a jacket worse or a cell phone?

get him the jacket if it nicely made. I have gone through MANY phones since I got my favorite jacket

• Reo

Neither. Give him your love and attention and provide him with the best advice for living a good, productive and healthy life. Then, give him a brand new car, $2,000 and an apartment of his own.

well u will have to pay the cell phone bill monthy, depending on which kind u get...and the jacket is cool..but it better last for $200. i say the jacket....he should appreciated that.

get him the jacket, the cell phone will cost you MUUUUCH more in the long run.

• Luis

i wish my dad can spend that much for me get him a nice jacket

depends on how good he has been this year??