How do i get my boyfriend to notice me, what if he tells me i think about him to much??

Favorite Answer

Listen to what he says. If he tells you that you think about him too much then he isn't wanting to take a significant position in your life. It doesn't really matter why because you are not going to let this bother you. There is probably someone else right now noticing you who wants you to think about them. Stop going for the evasive, brooding, self-deprecating guys. It is an act.

your boyfriend needs to know that you have life outside of him. if you make him your everything, you are putting a lot of pressure on him. no sane guy wants his girl looking to him for everything.

live a full & varied life. that will make everybody notice you :)

HE MUST NOT BE READY FOR A RELATIONSHIP IF HE THINKS THAT WAY.I WOULD THINK THAT HE WOULD WANT YOU TO THINK OF HIM A LOT.MAYBE YOU SHOULD GIVE HIM SOME SPACE AND LET HIM THINK ABOUT YOU.GOOD LUCK.

you should act like you dont care everytime.

he`ll slowly crawl back to you

cus he`ll realise he misses you.

Wear something sexy, and ask him to take you to the movies.

If that doesn't work, then he's probably gay.

well if your bf doesnt notice you, then why are you with him!!!