spanish clep test?

I speak fluently spanish, but I want to know abuot spanish CLEP test. Is that rally difficult.

Thank..............happy holydays

Favorite Answer

No, not difficult--I took it years ago and passed---I don't speak fluent Spanish.

I don't know what CLEP is but I am a Spanish student who understands other latin languages. If its a multiple choice test that should not be so bad. Reflect on the stressed and unstressed syllables of words in your mind as you take the test. ll has a y/j jound as in me llamo. ñ has a nya sound as in montaña. words that end in tion in english typically end in ción in spanish with an accent mark over the o. if the plural english word ends in tions then the spanish ending is usually ciones without an accent mark. When you connect pronouns to verbs you may need to use accent marks. Read the following, its two pages from my textbook that help explain. ¡Pásame el libro! ¡Apúrate! Did you also notice the accent marks that occur frequently with these verbs? You will remember the basic rules of Spanish pronunciation and accentuation.... If the word ends in a vowel, n or s, the stress naturally falls on the next to the last syllable. So, in pasa, what is the next to the last syllable? pa. When we add another syllable to the word (me), now the next to the last syllable has moved. What is it now? sa. If we want the stress to fall where it would have before we added the extra syllable, we have to write it on. Therefore, pásame requires an extra accent written in. Most verbs will require a written accent when you add syllables to them. Now, what happens when there are two pronouns in a sentence? What happens if I want to replace el billete with a pronoun. What goes where? The rule is quite simple. Indirect precedes direct. So now we have two object pronouns. Me and lo (el billete). Which is indirect? Me. It goes first. ¡Dámelo! In commands, they would both be hooked on the end of the verb as above. In a regular statement, both come before the verb: Me lo da. If you are conjugating ir or er verbs to the imperfect tense (what use to be done repeatedly) you will need to use accent marks. comer vivir stems com- viv- new endings -ía -ías -ía -íamos -ían yo comía yo vivía tú comías tú vivías él/ella/Ud. comía él/ella/Ud. vivía nosotros comíamos nosotros vivíamos ellos/ellas/Uds. comían ellos/ellas/Uds. vivían There is a lot to learn, I hope you have enough time. Good luck!