Is it me..or is it..?

That driving while being black is true..it seam every time I am in court..every three months this past year..I got two felony charges on me..there is some black guy caught while driving black thru a really rich white..area..whats up wiff dat.?

• Favorite Answer

HEY THIS IS DEFINETLY AN HONEST ANSWER BECAUSE I AM WHITE AND I SEE IT EVERY TIME I PASS THE COURT HOUSE IN NEW GRETNA N.J." AN ALL WHITE TOWN"THERE AINT NOTHING BUT BROTHERS STANDING IN THE PARKING LOT [THEY GET THEM ON THE GARDEN STATE PARKWAY AS THEY HEAD INTO ATLANTIC CITY AND THE LOCAL COURT CLERKS JOKE ABOUT IT "YEAH WE TOOK DARKYS MOTHERS DAY CHECK {WELFARE} BEFORE HE COULD PISS IT ON CRACK"

Source(s): THIS IS THE BULLSHIT THAT DIVIDES AMERICA RICH PEOPLE TELL POOR PEOPLE TO BLAME MINORITIES FOR EMPLOYMENT AND SOCIAL PROBLEMS AND THEN THEY TELL MINORITIES TO BLAME THE POOR WHITE TRASH DRIVING THEIR OLD TRUCKS AND DRINKING PI.SS WATER BEER --WHEN ALL ALONG ITS THE PLAN TO KEEP THE POOR FROM WATCHING THE RICH TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EVERTBODY ---CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??? WAIT SCRATCH THAT ---CANT WE ALL JUST HATE THE REPUBLICANS!!!!!

Im sorry to read that . There may be things we cannot change, such as old discriminatory opinions, and yet these opinions are all in all, slowly changing. What changes old unfounded fears of you as a black person may be something only you can control, such as earning yourself enough money to purchase a home there in the really rich area, clearing your name from the false charges by proving it was a wrong identity, becoming a law enforcement officer.

Truth is , anybody of any color who circles around homes with no obvious reason will raise all the bells of suspicion for a probable commission of crime. Picture yorself in their shoes. Wouldnt you be suspicious?

• Jadis

Why on earth are you in court every three months? I don't think "driving while black" would give you 2 felonies - what did you do?

Well, it "seam" to me that if you weren't doing anything wrong, you wouldn't be in court all the time. That's whats up wiff dat.

Now, how did you come to this conclusion. It sounds like you are the one that is profiling! You made an assumption based on race and very little knowledge of the facts. That is the definition of racial profiling! It's not the world's fault that you get arrested.

White or Black obey the law and you wouldn't have these problems. My father always told me it is easy to get caught up in by and with the law and difficult to get free from it just OBEY THE LAW and you will have no worries

You ever think maybe it's because the guy is a criminal?

It's not driving while being black.

It's driving while being an idiot.

maybe you're just an unsafe driver

B E R E A L, D U D E !