?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Have you had one of those days where you feel like you're going to explode?

A large, powerfully-built guy meets a woman at a bar. After a number of drinks, they agree to go back to his place. As they are making out in the bedroom, he stands up and starts to undress.

After he takes his shirt off, he flexes his muscular arms and says, "See that, baby? That's 1000 pounds of dynamite!" She begins to drool.

The man drops his pants, strikes a bodybuilder's pose, and says, referring to his bulging thighs, "See those, baby? That's 1000 pounds of dynamite!" She is aching for action at this point.

Finally, he drops his underpants, and after a quick glance, she grabs her purse and runs screaming to the front door.

He catches her before she is able to leave and asks, "Why are you in such a hurry to go?"

She replies, "With 2000 pounds of dynamite and such a short fuse, I was afraid you were about to blow!"

Favorite Answer

I am answering the question in bold type. Yes I've had several such days when the thin red line between me and a foolish life threatening act was purely sobriety, good judgement and education, On such days you feel like everybody's getting on your nerves like flies (with their creepy- crawly insect legs) on your skin. Those who believe in God or meditation call out prayers and peaceful phrases to calm their minds ... Personally I just take deep breaths and think once again of the implications of my future actions or words before I commit to something... This is not to say that I am immune to occassional acts of stupidity and bad judgement, but as far as possible, I stay out of trouble in this way. It almost never fails and whatever crisis/crises I am facing invariably come to a logical and painless conclusion...

sounds like a personal experience i had....i didn't run. I just wanted to CRY ON THE INSIDE!! all those MUSCLES were in the WRONG PLACE!!

thats funny .. but wheres the question...

HA,HA,HA,HA!!!!!!