ok, plz don't think i'm wierd or anything my friend told me this story and i don't kno if it is true or not

my friend told me that there was a serial killer in michigan who hung a woman upside down, poured milk into her vagina, and then let a boa constrictor retrieve it. i think the story is a bunch of bull, but i was wondering if anyone else heard this bizzarre story

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's from the book Kiss the Girl's or something like that. I read the book a while back. It's sick as hell but it is not true at ALL!!!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

nicely achieved for convincing him that's an success no longer many human beings listen yet he for sure took on board what you reported . I somewhat have many chuffed and unhappy tale's yet with how i believe immediately its going to be a tragic tale . My Breed is the Shih Tzu and that i replaced into contacted by the Shih Tzu rescue very last week as i'm on there waiting list asking if i had to re abode a Shih Tzu that were got here upon starved beaten and left with a damaged leg and for useless in a garbage bin the canine has been nursed lower back to wellbeing and area of me needs to say sure the canine is lovable ,yet area of me wonders even if the canine will ever get over the trauma it has encountered i replaced into despatched images of before and after and the canine seems awesome now yet ,how ought to anybody attempt this to this manner of captivating canine is previous me .

• JoeP
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

ANything is possible but nope its a wives tale. Boas don't like milk

• That makes my vajay-jay hurt. I'm going to tell that to my bff. But I'm going to substitute a small warm-blooded creature, such as a gerbil, for milk (boa's don't drink milk...doh!), and I'm going to tell her it happened in her neighborhood. She'll laugh for sure!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pooky
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I've never heard of it either, but if you want to check it out, or any other urban legends, check out http://www.snopes.com/ it is like a mythbuster site that tells you whether stuff is true or not. It even tells you which emails are hoaxes.

Source(s): Snopes.com
  • 1 decade ago

All I heard was the boa in the mailbox thing. That sounds sick.

• 1 decade ago

its not from Kiss the Girls. it is just one of those urban myths. Nothing true in that story. Your friend pulled a good one on you. And just for your own knowledge snakes don't drink milk.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah justme is right boa constrictors don't drink milk. This has given me some fun kinky ideas for the bedroom though, thanks!

• 1 decade ago

True or not, your friend is sick to dwell on crap like that and needs serious help. Find a new friend and boot that loser to the curb.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Would you like to buy the Brooklyn Bridge?

This story is FALSE!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.