whats the best way to please a female?

Favorite Answer

enticing all her senses..each woman is different..like a fine tuned musical instrument u gotta know how to play it right..if u can get her turned on and keep her turned on even after giving her an orgasm..not by f@kin her dry and sore..i mean getting it on non stop and still have her wet and excited..then u got it going on..

best way would all depend on who your girl is..so far I've had alot of latina females who like it rough and some like pain..several white females like it soft and gentle..on occasion i would encounter an snm type.and a majority of the ones I have had well they like to be seduced, enticed, turned on, get their hearts pumping, feel excited romaticized at times but all in all..alotta work put into it and u got one pleased woman by your side..

Source(s): my life~

The best way to please a female is knowing what your woman likes, needs, and how she would like to be touch. Knowing what makes your woman ticks! If you do not know something do not be afraid to ask, that's half the battle!

• DEATH

The best way to please a female is to BE female! We know what we like best!

i think the best way to please a female is to recognize that as males we are inferior and therefore offer yourself to her as a slave. You must be prepared to accept your life in true submission to her and provide her with her physical,mental and emotional needs at all times and in all ways possible. You must learn to obey her and allow her to be in complete control of your meager existence. You should learn to please her sexually with all parts of your body but you should not be assertive with sex and it should be done to please her and not yourself no matter what it is. My wife has ordered me to perform on other men because it turns her on and although I do not like it I do it to please and submit to her. You should be prepared to do anything sexually for a woman no matter what or when and to the best of your ability. You should always ask each day if she is pleased with you and if not try to correct what she is unhappy with

i wish luck in your endevour to please

• Ron N

well when i was trying to hide who i was i found the best way was to always say your sorry, even if you had no clue what you were being blamed for. and to turn over your paycheck every week....... so much simpler now that i have embraced being gay

The best way to please a female is to show her the way to eternal life.

emotionally is the key, yes there is other factors and not all women fall into this category, but emotions are definitely the key.

Give her your credit card

• ?

listen to her and agree with everything she says

buy her something pretty *hides from the thrown objects*