please help ! I have 2 years that i broke up with my ex and i still cant forget him what should i do?

he has been showing me signs that he still likes me, like trying to hold my hand or telling me sweet stuff, the thing is that he hasnt asked me out again. do you think i should talk to him about it or should i just wait to see what happens, because its been 2 years since we broke up and since then he has been showing me he likes me and he hasnt talked about us ever since

• Saint
    Favorite Answer

You must be too young to know anything.()

You can't forget him because he is still in your life giving you mixed messages. You need to ask him once and for all if he is interested in being together. If he isn't, you need to decide if you are able to remain friends with this guy or if you need to move on completely.

Source(s): EXPERIENCE.

dont force yourself on forgetting him. eventually it will take its natural course, if you are really meant to be. or not. i suggest be friends just take it slow. maybe someday it might be really the two of you that is for each other. most of the time. the best foundation of a relationship is being friends first

Who did the breaking up?

If you did, you gotta ask him back.

If he did, then he's either gauging your interest or playing mind games. In the case he broke it off with you, just ask him if he regrets it and if he'd like another chance. If so give him ONE chance!

EX IS A SHORTER TERM FOR STRIKE OUT....

YES WHY ARE YOU STILL HANGING ON TO OLD BAGGAGE. YOU'RE ,MAKING YOUR LIFE MISERABLE.. GET RID OF THAT STUFF AND MOVE ON.. I KNOW THAT IS WHAT HE HAVE DONE.... WHY WASTE YOUR LIFE ON NOTHING BUT FALSE HOPE? HE DON'T' WANT YOU ANYMORE.. BUT TO GO TO BED IF ANY......JUST A FRIEND WITH BENEFITS/DOOR MAT

DO YOU FEEL ME?

• punkin

you should never go back wards.right now you both must be between lovers and may be getting anxious,remember that you broke up for a reason.

i think maybe you should talk to him and ask him to be honest with you and if so then theres your answer and if he says no he dont still like you its good to be friends as well.