How many times???

Hey, how many times should you go out w/ a guy before it's just too much??

Ok, we went out for 1 month the first time, and then the second time we went out for 4 months and then this is our third time of going out and I really like him,but sometimes I'm afraid that he'll dump me,bc he always talks about girls to his friends right in front of me, and all my friends say that I should dump him bc three times is too much.

Favorite Answer

if you like him a lot then it wouldn't matter

If you don't like the guy than 2 dates should sufice. But if you are interested in the guy than no number of dates are too many.

• .

*shrugs* Before what is "too much"? You didn't give any information so the only answer I can give is that if you're not really in to him, then stop seeing him. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

There are guys that I went out with once...and that was too much. I guess it depends on how you feel and what you are comfortable with.

uh, maybe too much is not enuff. consider your own conclusions on whether its enoff or not, feelings and emotions play a role so decide on how you react to either. Towards the person is totally up tp you.

You should ask the lady above you that is worried 10 years is too long to date...what do you think?

when you know it is to much is the time to not go out anymore. Obviously you dont' have feelings for this person so call it quits

Before it too much what?

girl it seems like your only good for a little while if continues to do that then you need to find somebody better

well i dont think is to much because if both of you like each other you can not do nothing about each other so to me to much is getting sick of each other.

go out with him until you feel you dont want to or dont like him