Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Where can I buy Abercrombie women's underwear? Why does AF longer sell them?

Hello, I love AF women's underwear, but have not been able to find them in stores or online in over a year! I was wondering if anyone knew if there were any stores or outlets left that carried them, and/or if any AF employees knew why the store dis-continued the line, the underwear was the best! Comfortable, functional, and so cute!

Thanks very much!

Ok, I have gotten some answers that refer to the country in which the clothing is being made...I have not had time to research this, but I will do so...in the meantime, a) if the question could be answered that would be great, also, b) I would appreciate other women's opinions on the best brand of underwear they enjoy, particularly if they have the cotton/spandex combination and cute styling that AF did. I think I will post a separate question for this. Thank you for your help.

Favorite Answer

I do not know for sure. But I do know that they did the same with all the men's trunks and boxerbriefs last year and then a couple months later they came out with a whole new line of men's underwear which is even better than the original line. They may be doing that with the women's now. I don't really know though, just a thought.

Its cheaper to buy no name clothes and the are just as comfortable , stick with the cheaper stuff and dont give money to those big companies that have those kids working for nothing will they make the big bucks..

• still available