Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

still need limewire help?

I still get the "need more sources" status. I have tried using the highest number (in between 95-100) and can't get a single download even started! help

• Ruby
    Favorite Answer

I get a lot of that status too.

It will tell you 90-100 people, but the question is how many people who have that file have limewire on at the time your trying to get it. You just have to be patient. Go in occationally and right click and use the "look for more sources" option. Also try pause and unpause. That used to work with kazaa back in the day when it was free.

Hmm well if I understand what you are saying is that when you look for a file to download you choose one with a lot of users that have it. That should work fine, but check your preferences and make sure you have everything configured properly. Maybe even try to delete and reinstall it. Or try using bitcomet for your downloading needs.

umm... when it says that it has 100 results, but you could only download from whoever of those 100 people are on at the time, when it says 100 it means that 100 users have it, not 100 users that are online... so it messes w/ you...

• ?

keep searching until u find one!!! i told you not to use limewire!!! take the limewire off of your computer and register at www.filelodge.com and there downloads are safe! unlike limewires

• Limewire sucks!!! Try bittorrent or Ares [Non spyware p2p]