Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Designer knock-offs?!!?

I bought a pair of shoes that look exactly like Christian Louboutin's. I feel a little weird wearing them because I know they're not real, and I feel that people will know they're not real. What do you think?

Favorite Answer

Most Christian Louboutin shoe designs have at least one or two similar looking models, including the red stripe on the heel, produced by most other shoe makers at this point. Everyone is trying to get "in" on that shoe design. If people ask about the shoes, just say "it looks just like it, doesnt it?". Dont lie about it or try to cover it up - make yourself look savvy for having good fashion sense and being practical about the prices. Let those that have the millions spend the big bucks for a single pair of shoes.

You can take my advise, i bought my shoes from this site, it worth buying.

http://www.wholesalechristianlouboutin.net/

I personally have come across this web site and then picked up one there. Not extremely awesome upon their delivery service speed however did save money approximately 79% and pleased to have this discount. The quality is really fine and also till now not find a issues.

• Erin

As far as I'm concerned, if the shoes are supposed to be "in the style of" rather than trying to pass as the actual shoe, you're ok. I don't see why you can't buy something that's cheaper but the look you're going for. If they are illegal reproductions, that's another story altogether.

I am one of those people who "always" know...but I dont say anything.