why are there so many perverts on the internet? do people not work anymore?

i stay home with my children, and i am not a perv!

Favorite Answer

They do it from work too!

You're wrong, people do work. Perverts don't. Infact, most perverts are in their mid 30s, live in their parents basements and have never had a real job before.

Why are they on the internet? Because they can say whatever they want without being smacked in the face several times.

I think people use the Internet to get away from driving everywhere that's why pervert every where.

Good question. people are on the net @ work too, playing around etc.. it's sickening. Have you ever watched the MSNBC Investigation reports about perverted people at work and at home on line? sickening! what is wrong with people?

Perverts are EVERYWHERE...but I find that a lot of people with jobs still manage to have a lot of free time, anyway. One of the Directors in my department manages to send forwards and cartoons by e-mail all day long every day...

All the pervs are at work, using their computers.

• Ellyn

There always will be perverts, and yes, some are even at work.

• maya

well your right there so many of them to stupid perv. and i alot of good people are here to like me lol i get bore at work so like to spend my time fast lol

Are you at work?

What are you doin'?