Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Other - Soccer · 1 decade ago

Lampard for Deco???

I heard that Barcelona and Chelsea will change players- Deco will be playing in Chelsea and Lampard in Barca. This probably won't happen but what you think about this?

Update:

p.s. Mourinho loves Deco - he trained Deco in Porto when Porto wone Champions League. And Lampard wife is from Catalunya... :-)

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

that's sounds cool if it happen...

Source(s): :D
  • Rijkaard will PULL a WENGER haha

Yea foreign coaches seem to instill players from their own countries(ie. Mourinho for Deco and Wenger for the entire Arsenal team lol). Nah youre right

I think Barca will get a crappier version of R10 in lampard. we need deco since hes a diff position than ronnie.. lampard plays the same position

• 1 decade ago

deco creates more than lampard. i think lampard finished better. but when ronaldinho has an off game Deco is there to pick up the slack and create just as much as R10 can. i dont think we should give deco up.

• 1 decade ago

Deco is totally overrated, i think Barca would have the better end of the deal in that one.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

NO, lampard is great in chelsea and if lampard go to barca i don't think that would be bad

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No,Lampard is good player but i don't like them and i hate Chelsea.Deco is better.Go BARCA!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no i dont think so because chelsea fans love lampard and hate barcelona cus of champions league. So i dont think so. anyway who am i to say i support man utd.

• 1 decade ago

Ya..thats was just a rumour...probably..and im so glad that its not true!..We don't want Lampard!!..let him stay with Mourinho....Deco is our hero :)...

• 1 decade ago

both of them are doing well in the club now..that would never happen..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.