Do you worship "Love, Justice, and Fairness" or do you worship God?
I'm sure you assume God is synonymous with these things, but the Old Testament says differently. Which is really worth devoting yourself to? If you become a representative of these ideals, you are genuinely better than the fictional character "God." Doesn't that sound nice?
- QuantrillLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
I also think you have spent to much time reading the christian translation.
- 1 decade ago
Loaded question...do you know what the word "justice" means?
1. It means making sure evryone gets a fair shake.
2. It means that those who are evil are held accountable for their actions.
3. In the OT, God gave the land of Palestine to Israel. He also let the people of the land know that they needed to leave. Those who CHOSE to & refused to listen & broke God's law faced the consequences & many died.
4. We have laws too that the government has established.
- meLv 61 decade ago
God is love, justice and fairness...it's not either or and I'm sorry you're filled with such bitterness but it's NOT Gods fault. Perhaps you should read the bible and get to know God before judging Him.Source(s): History is literally "His Story"
- 1 decade ago
I don't worship any of the above.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- God Is LoveLv 51 decade ago
i only worship god and nothing else
- krnsspottLv 51 decade ago
well i don't worship......but to me it's one in the same