Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Does true love survive the anger?

My ex-fiancee and I have been at war with fights of hurt and anger, but in the end of each battle when the peace submerges we find each other still in love with one another. We're scared to embrace our full compacity of our love for one another but we question whether I am his true love or He is my true love. So my question is, is it love we feel even when we're angry and after or is it an illusion.

He let me keep the ring, gave me money for school, asks cold a lot towards me, but is always there when I am on the edge.

Favorite Answer

well i am sure he still loves you, but are you two in love with each other??? You have to ask yourself if you are willing to continue to go thru the bickering all the time just to be with him? does he have the same feelings for you that you have for him??? if you and him are meant to be maybe a little time apart and a little more growing up and seeing where your lives are headed maybe they will go the same direction but you have to give yourself room to grow..and maybe you two were meant for each other but nothing but time will tell...

Thats true love for the fact that you guys find eachother after a quarell that is love .Not many people argue and makes up they usually seperate.If you guys dont argue theres a problem one of you 2 are cheating .Arguing is learning each others floors and what you need to work on,so hang in there things will get better i know from exsperiance

• .

People who love one another sometimes fight, that' s quite normal...what would be odd, is if it never happened. Anger doesn't mean love is gone...just that you are not pleased with a particular situation.

Depending on what you fight about, it may be a key to determinging if the two of you are a good long-term match, or maybe better off as loving friends, but not a romantic couple...thats for y'all to decide.

• ♦cat

join the club..im in a four-year relationship that is hot-cold-warm-too hot--not necessarily in the same order but yes..when we are fighting , i swear, i want out and think why we are still together, but when we resolve the issue..we feel like we cant be apart...but the fights , the ugly words, catches up on you...and u dont forget those..it can be masked but not forgotten, so it just stays inside u until u burst and then u say...i've had it...bye

yes,true love will stand all the trials.it will not be all bed of roses,there will be rough sailing,but believe me,when you passed these rough spots and you are still hanging on to each other,you really love each other,cos i believe fighting,arguing is part of any healthy relationship.

Yes. If he is always there for you, that says alot. Everyone gets angry at the other person especially when you spend most of your time with them. It is perfectly normal.

I think that if really love each other then you will stay together. And survive the anger.

yes, there are many couples like u out there.

TRUE LOVE WILL SURVIVE ANYTHING.

yes it is!!

it completes us!!