Discharge and pregancy?

Is it normal....if you are pregnant, (early only about a month or so) and are having more dicharge? Its white and creamy kinda..Please help....thanx in advance

Favorite Answer

Yep its normal...as long as it doesnt have a funny smell to it discharge in pregnancy is normal. Stock up on pantyliners because it gets worse the further along you get.

Yes I am 6 weeks pregnant and I too am getting lots of discharge daily....I totally agree with another poster on panty liners! It's not at all unusual for this to happen, as the pregnancy hormones are causing it....

It could be a yeast infection which are very common in pregnancy because of the hormone change. You can get the meds for it over the counter. You should be fine.

• stacy

discharge is normal. remember your body still has fluids to expel and this is not being done period wise so there may be a little more of this type of discharge. check with your doctor immediately if it becomes pinkish- red in colour!!

yeah it's fine. when you're about 4-5 months pregnant you'll have even more, (not to be gross or anything) almost like you're constantly turned on.. that'll go away and then your last month you'll have a thicker mucus type discharge

Source(s): me- just had baby #2

don't listen to sleazy yes it is normal, its not nasty its something every pregnant women go threw. it sucks b/c i feel like i have to repeatly wipe myself, i always felt wet. (good for sex tho)...lol as long as it stays creamy white and not yellow and don't have a really bad smell everythings fine yellow smelly discharge u have something to worry about

yup normal...im 18 weeks and having alot of discharge good luck!

As long as it has no order and dosn't itch, It's normal. I had one my whole pregnancy, really nasty but just another great side effect of pregnancy.

• Cara M

Yes, that's expected... .your body is changing a lot now and you will defintiely see some discharge.

Yup. Sounds like yeast to me. Very, very common.

Source(s): My doc.