Is it true that the Americans have printed a new quran named New Furqan?

I have been forwarded a message saying that Muslim should beware of new American written Quran named" New Furqan" priced $3. Is it true? Has anyone read it? know anything about it?

Just so that you are on teh right track, Quran in Arabic is unchanged since it was compiled. Translations may vary but unlike Bible, it does not have various versions.

Favorite Answer

There are already several different versions in Islamic nations with differing books.....very confusing.

i also heard that it was printed in kuwait for school children to misguide them. And the company that printed it is here in california. i've read passages and if a muslim reads them, right of the bat, they will know it's false. the "bismillah" starts off with saying that jesus is the savior (astaghfirullah-i seek forgiveness in Allah) no book can ever compare to the Qur'an and no book can ever resembe the Qur'an.

May Allah guide us all!

Never heard that one. If this is a joke, I'm afraid it is over my head.

Considering how many perversions of the Bible have been printed over the years, it wouldn't be a surprise.

First I've heared about it, don't put too much stock into it, remember America THINKS they know everything and they're way of life is the best.