Do cigarette holders really work to filter and make smoking ´healthyer´? I Iove smoking with them!?

MY cigarette holders have a plastic, disposable filter.

• Martha
    Favorite Answer

There ain't nuthin gonna make smoking healthy, darlin'.

About the only advantage of cigarette holders is that your hands don't end up smelling like cigarettes. Of course, since the rest of you is reeking of smoke, this makes very little difference.

Cigarette Holder With Filter

Guilty as charged. It started off as a curiosity then I really enjoyed it. I wasn't thinking about the risk because I hadn't been a smoker for years yet. I know I'm spending a lot of money on an eventual painful death, but I like the feeling it gives and the look of it. Call me crazy but that's enough to keep me smoking. It's a drug, that's why people with a certain personality type will smoke cigs. If someone's gonna do it, smoke responsibly. And quit before you start getting old.

No, it's just as bad, Ooh and you really should quiet smoking before something bad happens to you!

yeah it filters more but still "cigarette smoking is dangerous to your health" and there's nothing you can do about it ^_^

• Jeremy

that is like using a bullet proof vest to stop a incoming train. it might help a little but in the end it doesnt really matter.