Is this mean or ...?

is it really cause a person doesn't luke you? when a person buts gum in your HAIR!

Favorite Answer

That person is immature, pathetic, mean, and down right stupid. If a person puts gum in your hair it usually means they are mean AND maybe they don't like you for some reason. It could also mean that they are childish and just want to see you suffer. Here's a advice: Go get the most sexiest haircut ever and show them that you're not even bother by it. Be the better person!!!!

• kja63

Luke? Buts?

Assuming you are asking if it's mean for a person who doesn't like you to put gum in your hair, the answer is yes.

Its a juvenile attempt to get your attention. Depends on who did it and why. Here's how to get it out:

STEP 1: Put ice cubes in a plastic bag

STEP 2: Apply ice cubes to gum until gum freezes and hardens.

STEP 3: Gently break gum away from the hair.

STEP 4: If the freezing method fails, apply a small amount of nontoxic oil, such as canola or olive oil, to hair around gum and to gum itself.

STEP 5: Massage oil into hair and gum; leave for 20 minutes.

STEP 6: Gently comb out gum. It should slide out easily. If it doesn't, repeat the process.

Hope this helps!

• stacy

I take it that you are a teen or younger...

Gum in the hair and pulling the pigtails usually mean the guy likes you but if these are the tactics being used you are both to young to worry about who likes whom.

If it has a mean streak to it, tell!!

its probably an immature person thinking it would be funny to put gum in your hair

its a bit rude... why would someone put a gum in someone else's hair in the first place it's just pure non sense and so immature ^^,

If someon did that to me, I would get even- maybe not for a week or so but I would retaliate with something worse. It could be in the open or it could be secret it is up to you.

I think it's because the person doesn't luke you!

Well it depends on how it happened. But still i dont think they like you very much when they do that. I woulved beat the crap outta that person. lol.

hmmm

i dont think if this person liked u would put

gum in ur hair

maybe ur a joke to him

sorry