If i told you that there was an invisible spirit who gets inside peoples brains to commit suicide?

would you believe me because a tablet from 7000 years ago said so? and if not how could you go about disproving me?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't appreciate anyone who treats suicide as a joke, I've lost two brothers to it; so kindly realize that it's cause stems from deep depression and a sense of hopelessness. Something I pray you and yours will never experience.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No one needs to go about disproving you, you have to provide evidence for your beliefs!

For example, if I say "The Ghost of Elvis causes people to get diarrhea!!!!" all you need to say is "what evidence do you have to believe that?" The burden is on the person making an extraoridinary claim to provide evidence for that claim....

People can write anything on tablets or papyrus or paper, that doesn't make it true.... if it did, every religion would be true and every story ever written would be true as well.

• 1 decade ago

If there was evidence supporting the truth of those tablets then its likely people would believe it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Such a tablet would not be proof of anything, or even evidence. The claim is unproveable on its face, as well as irrefutable.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I would not believe you, and would suggest you direct you to look into Neuroscience.

• Niqabi
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

source and credibility is "everything." Without that, it's just another piece of stone with another idea.

• 1 decade ago

Gimme a hit of that joint you're toking on.

• 1 decade ago

Nothing shocks me this day and age.

• 1 decade ago

I agree with rshaunder.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sounds like Satan to me....He is the wicked one..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.