cigarette coupons?

Ok I am a smoker and do not want any smart comments. I tryed looking for coupons cigs online and it says you must be 21..Well I am 19 and always thought they required you to be 18 t or over to smoke..so why do I have to be 21 to get coupons?

Favorite Answer

i believe theyre just trying to protect themselves, id probably lie because you ARE old enough to buy them out in a store or maybe you have someone to fill in their info. huh? good luck I too smoke and to all who dont HOLD UR BREATH ! it stinks and bothers ME!

This question has plagued me. Every coupon I get on my cigarette boxes says "open to smoker 21 years or older". I just don't understand. What frustrates me more is the restaurants that allow smoking only at the bar and only allow 21 or older customers to sit at the bar. Where are the 18-20 year olds supposed to smoke?

No idea..You only have to be 18 here as far as I can tell.http://www.absolutely-free-cigarettes.com/

So I guess its just varying polices..Since 18 is just at the limit..They probably just have to try to keep younger people from easily starting and accessing cigs...

Congress made it so that you have to be 21 to get promotions for cigarette companies.

Stop while you are young.

In Arizona, cigs are pushing $7.00 per pack.

call the 1-800 # on the side of the brand you smoke

they wil hook you up with the best coupons

Junipero have two Camel coupons and a food stamp. Junipero send them to you if you want . . .

put a fake age on there and i don't know why you have to be 21 when you can purchase cig's when your 18.... WHATEVER

thats their age for cigs. but u're to young so doin't worried.

My father just died of lung cancer. It was a horrible death! I hope you don't experience the same outcome.

I don't know the answer but if I were you I'd lie- who's gonna check??