Pronounciate...I have heard it before but...?

I was wondering if it is an actual word, derived from the word pronounce or enunciate(sp?) This is for the true verbologist's out there!!!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

this word Pronounciate derived from the" lingua latina" country like Italia,Franta, Romania ,Spania,etc.,this mean

pronounced

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Paid In Full - Eric B & Rakim Rastaman Vibration - Bob Marley & The Wailers Bomber - Motorhead High Priestess Of Soul - Nina Simone Blue - Joni Mitchell Lady Soul - Aretha Franklin Horses - Patti Smith Volume 4 - Black Sabbath Illmatic - Nas Ella & Louis - Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong Please - Pet Shop Boys Permanent Waves - Rush The 1928 Recordings - Mississippi John Hurt Madman Across The Water - Elton John Euphoria Morning - Chris Cornell The Pleasure Principle - Gary Numan Madonna - Madonna Red Roses For Me - The Pogues The Cars - The Cars Cure For Pain - Morphine Around The World In A Day - Prince Compete Recordings - Blind Willie Johnson To Mega Therion - Celtic Frost Marcus Garvey - Burning Spear ATLiens - OutKast The Clash - The Clash Fresh Fruit For Rotting Vegetables - Dead Kennedys Superfly - Curtis Mayfield Lifes Rich Pageant - REM British Steel - Judas Priest Do You Want More?!!!??! - The Roots Big Calm - Morcheeba I'm Still In Love With You - Al Green Reachin' (A New Refutation Of Time And Space) - Digable Planets The Velvet Underground - The Velvet Underground Conspiracy - King Diamond The Modern Lovers - The Modern Lovers Violator - Depeche Mode The Chronic - Dr. Dre Transformer - Lou Reed Me Against The World - Tupac Blonde On Blonde - Bob Dylan After The Goldrush - Neil Young What's Going On - Marvin Gaye How The Gods Kill - Danzig American Beauty - The Grateful Dead Mecca And The Soul Brother - Pete Rock & CL Smooth Mothership Connection - Parliament Low - David Bowie The Great Adventures Of Slick Rick - Slick Rick In The Wee Small Hours - Frank Sinatra Ramones - Ramones Truth - Jeff Beck Group Born Under A Bad Sign - Albert King The Stooges - The Stooges Deja Vu - CSNY Abraxas - Santana Remain In Light - Talking Heads Evil Empire - Rage Against The Machine Strong Arm Of The Law - Saxon Straight Outta Compton - NWA The Kick Inside - Kate Bush Reunion - The Clancy Brothers & Tommy Makem Bad Brains - Bad Brains It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back - Public Enemy Marquee Moon - Televison Bush Doctor - Peter Tosh The Low End Theory - A Tribe Called Quest October - U2 II - Van Halen Couldn't Stand The Weather - Stevie Ray Vaughan The World Is A Ghetto - War Hoodoo Man Blues - Junior Wells Pink Flag - Wire Facts Of Life - Bobby Womack Tres Hombres - ZZ Top IV - Led Zeppelin Quadrophenia - The Who The Doors - The Doors Dark Side Of The Moon - Pink Floyd Sgt Peppers - The Beatles Creedence Clearwater Revival - Creedence Clearwater Revival Machine Head - Deep Purple Axis: Bold As Love - Jimi Hendrix Nevermind - Nirvana Somewhere in there should be something by: Ray Charles Elvis Litte Richard Sam Cooke Jerry Lee Louis Otis Redding Okat that's 90. I leave 10 open spots to jazz and classical which people should probably give a listen to but of which I know very little. I'm sure there are some glaring omissions here, if you're going to die stop reading lists on the internet and go hang out with your friends.

• 1 decade ago

No, it is not a word. Try "pronunciate".

Source(s): www.dictionary.com
  • 1 decade ago

PRONUNCIATE is the correct word.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.