how do i get the girl of my dreams to go out with me?

she likes me she told me that i just dont know how much

Favorite Answer

The first step would be to ask her. After that you can only hope for the best!

**socal**

say i love you bro say iam in love with you and i dont think my heart will ever change

butt know this

THAN STAY WITH ME FOREVER and DONT EVER LEAVE

can you do that

then its all good

man its messsed

there in love with you

but if you dont ask her out or say the words because of fear

they turn into...

and if you ever see them again in the future there still is that unconditional love connection thing

butt then after a while you start to think cause you know what shes been doing there girls its like any time they feel like doing it

men we gotta climb everest bro

and then when we get there its like if you loved me why didnt you call i was right around the corner instead you went over there with joe smuck overthere because i was to scared to pull the trigger

so we climbed everest and now guess what

i can do better

so my advice be a man and look deep into heart and find the words bro that explain your feelings and say i love you

because i still wonder what it would be like with both of these two now demons in the sack women

it happened to me twice froze twice

sought one lost one looking forward to loosing another

to move on

perfect love between a successful man and a women

feels strengthening and inpowering i cant wait to run into number 2

peace bro

man up its easy

oh yeah dont say i think iam in love with you

go for the bulls eye direct

say it a cuple times for practice so it makes sense

_________ I LOVE YOU

she'll cry

Dont wanna gossip but does she have any friends that you know of and are friends with if not take a shot at it ask her out and if she says yes way to go if not then she wasnt the right girl for you and she lied. Sry if it doesnt help. If she does have a friend that your good friends with then talk to them

just ask her what does she mean by this"know how", try to know what she doesn't like exactly, if it's something you can change and you can handle, then do it as you care abt her, if it's something that you can not change, or if you are just not convinced with the idea of changing it, so forget her, and look for another girl,a girl who will love you as you are, not a girl who wants you to be somebody else in her mind..

in life, sometimes we want to get something, and we feel sad when we can not get it, but with times, life will show you, or sometimes it will not show it, that this thing would made you sad that you would regret even to wish it!! got the idea?

i wish you good luck

Source(s): life

I think the trick is to be really nice to her, very polite and considerate of her feelings. If she said she likes you, and if you treat her politely & considerately, plus do a few nice things for her - you'll be a shoe in for her saying yes when you ask her to go out with you.

If you really like her, keep being nice to her at all times and she'll stay with you. It's pretty simple really.

Send Roses to her office and a note asking if she will go out with you<But in a romantic way!

Lucky you. Some of us are waiting for our dream girls to appear.

Just put your fear aside and ask her to dinner. Through conversation you should be able to find out more.

i think that you should go up to her and tell her how you feel and see how she replies and if it turns out a good replie she says back that means that she likes you and if it is not a good replie back that practically means that she does not like you that much! Or at all!

Convince her for the need to talks and share emotions and feelings. To be together for a while when you love each other

• Marker

Just ask her.. I mean... it should be very very easy, given that she has already told you she likes you. She won't say no - and that's what we're all afraid of, ain't it?