Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Ever been in a gay bar?

even though you are straight..how was it?

Favorite Answer

Yep, I used to go with a friend of mine, before he died, and his mom and we had the time of our life. The guys treated his mom and I like we were queens and was so polite. Her and I pretended one time that we were lesbians and my friend said that the guys didn't know if we were or not. We didn't kiss or anything, just talked like we were. lol

Before he died, I told him I wanted to go to the bar again with him and he told me he was game. There were 2 bars in Salt Lake City, but the TRAPP was the funnest. The Deer Hunter was okay, but not as friendly as the Trapp.

Yes. My sister and I were in New Orleans and were just walking around looking (not during Mardi Grais?)and a guy was yelling "wo for the price of one drinks in here" So we went in...got our drinks was enjoying the music and then started looking around. Realizing we were in a "gay" bar we started laughing, finished our drinks and left. Then we noticed that on the doors were signs that said "straight bar" or "gay bar". Gives us a chuckle every time we talk about it.

I am not straight,I am bi and I have been in a male gay bar and a mostly gay male bar but there are some lesbians. Its okay,no different than regular bars except same sex couples are holding hands.

• kj

I'm straight. I've been to both male and female gay bars. It was funny. I always had a good time. But you have to go with an open mind.

When into a bar cause I was thirsty. It looked tropical, didn't realize it was a gay bar until the bartender started hitting on my husband. Wasn't any different than anywhere else I've been except for the sexual orientation of the patrons.

No, but I was talking to some aquaintences who went into a bar innocently of course and began drinking and one guy at the bar started talking and gave this other guy his hat. Well later they found out it was a gay bar and we all laughed cause this guy had a new hat, lol

Grassy has heard that the stools without round seats at the bar. That everone thought were broken, and just posts, are deliberate and planned. lol.

Thats my story and I am sticking to it.

Source(s): Just Grassy Sweetie and you know all about Grassy
  • Never been in a gay bar but I made out with a girl to get free drinks all night from this guy that was dying to watch us. It was awesome.

Yes,one of my best guy friends is gay and I go with him to the gay bar all the time.Alot of straight people go to the gay bar and its very entertaining.

Hell yeah... Gay bars here in Florida are THE best places to meet women... especially if you know how to dance...

Once they get over the shock that you are straight but do love show tunes & can accessorize well, it's magical!

Plus, you know the ****** macho jock types are not going to be there!

Pretty much the same as a regular bar.