Why is racism in porn so open and not stopped?

overt racial themes in porn

Favorite Answer

there are different varieties you can buy

a similar reason there is plenty racism in rap songs and no one does something approximately it. that's an "artwork style" that may no longer run by employing (pardon the stereotypes right here)white Christians, so that's suitable. by using fact of this that rap songs that bash black people and degrade women and say vile issues are not stopped. If there have been a rustic song with the real same lyrics, by employing a white, christian guy, then you could merely see the riot. yet, rap is a "cultural artwork style" and so which you would be able to no longer end it with out being a racist. Porn is an outlier from the regulation distinctive the time too, so it many times does in spite of it needs and no one is going to clutter with it.

• Maybe its Klan porn. What racism? I honestly don't see anything racist in porn.

I never noticed... of course I don't do porn either. Maybe that is why I never noticed.

i have no idea what you are talking about. i actually like to see interracial porn!