DENISE
DENISE asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

i need help with my makeup can you help me here?

what makeup can i buy (low cost ) to cover all my age spots and other imperfection and will stay on all day till i take it off at night.

i have olive tones and need a good makeup for this.

anything you can help me with i will greatly thank you for.

Favorite Answer

If you want to use the fade cream, you can get cheap ones at Walgreens. Anything with hydroquinone will fade the spots; will even out your complexion. However be very careful and always wear a sunscreen, as your skin will get more sensitive when you use this and may darken. Do not use hydroquinone on skin that is sunburned, windburned, dry, chapped, or irritated, or on an open wound. It could make things worse. Wait until these have healed.

As for make up, I would go with Almay smart shade with SPF 15. It's like a lotion/foundation which blends into your skin and adjusts to the tones of your skin. You just have to know if you are light, medium or dark.

For age spots Mary Kay makes Even Complexion Essence. I have clients that loves it. It's brand new been out since the summer. I have some samples if you will like to try. It's 35.00. We also have a full-coverage foundation that hides all the imperfections. I use it myself everyday. It's 14.00. We carry the colors with a yellow base to it for olive tones. If you want something cheaper I like to use almay's foundations.

I love the mineral make up. You can get Sheer Cover at Bed, Bath N Beyond for $35, and it'll last you 2 - 3 months.

For just a concealer, I like Neutrogena's skin-clearing oil free concealer. It has a touch of salicylic acid so it evens out skin tone, and a slightly thicker texture so it stays put all day.

Hey. You should first try to fade your age spots first with fade cream. Than use concealer to hide your imperfections and try cover girl's true match foundation makeup. To make it look more natural if you apply the foundation with a powder brush.It does wonders.Trust me.Good Luck

I like powder with minerals in it - seems to stay on a long time and is actually good for your face. As for foundation, Revlon or Max Factor seem to do the job - stay away from Mac. All of the women who give me facials say it is not good at all (just the foundation).