vga driver download?

My hard drive had crashed and I put a new hard drive in but I can not find my upgraded vga cd. How do I install new vga driver on my computer

Favorite Answer

You need to find out the video card manufacturer, or what the chip set is on it. You'll need to visually inspect the card to do that.

When you find out, just go to their website and download the drivers. Chances are it might be an Nvidia chip, and that is cake to get the drivers for.

• hume

Your superb guess is to flow to your computing device/computing device company's internet site and acquire it there. commonly that's in a kit of drivers for that categorical type (because of the fact mass produced desktops selection from computing device to computing device so the producer could no longer inform you what is on your very own computing device). If no longer, you would be able to objective ATI's internet site, however they won't have drivers written for specific computing device fashions accessible.

try this software which runs a diagonistics and may tell u what video card u have

http://www.download.com/Everest-Ultimate-Edition-2...