RoseB asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

is it normal for your nipples to hurt when its cold?

Favorite Answer

Oh yes, because when they harden, they are more sensative and the cold sensation temporary deadens the nerve-endings and thus gives it a spot of pain, or discomfort.

I can only give you my story as I am not an expert in this sort of thing but im pretty sure its normal mine don't though. Beause its normal for your fingers to hurt when its cold and its normal for your toes and ears to hurt so what so not-normal about your nipples hurting !!?? I may be wrong but thats what I think. But anyway if in doubt always see your doctor. all the best and I hope everything is ok xxx

I think it is normal. Mine hurt when i am really cold.

That depends. Do you have a coat on or are you outside with only a shirt on? I've had that problem when I've been outside w/o a coat on. But only minor and went away as soon as I went inside.

yes it is. All women's nipples hurt when they become very hard.

im guessing its ok since mine feel the same way when im really cold(i guess its because they firm up alot or atleast mine do).

yeah, mine do. i think everyone's do.