Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 decade ago

i need help!?

I found a ferret, what do you think i should do???

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Depends on what YOU want to do. Is it tame? Are there any signs posted for a missing ferret in your neighborhood? i would definitely put out FOUND flyers because the ferret could be someone's best friend.

Then, if you never get a response, it's up to you whether you can or want to keep it. If not, I would suggest trying to find a rescue...animal control is a bad idea because more than likely the ferret will be euthanized.

• 1 decade ago

Many excellent software packages have been developed recently for scientific visualization. The features that make Ferret distinctive among these packages are Mathematica-like flexibility, geophysical formatting, "intelligent" connection to its data base, memory management for very large calculations, and symmetrical processing in 4 dimensions.

So use it..

• 1 decade ago

well if you dont want to keep it, call a shelter or animal control, or look up a ferret rescue on the internet and give them a call even if they arent in your area a lot of times they will come and get them :)

• 1 decade ago

If it is sweet and doesn't bite, keep it. Otherwise, call the local pet stores, they might take it off your hands.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

if you dont want to keep it take it to a shelter or call a local petstore an see if they will take it

• 1 decade ago

Animal control, you don't know where it came from. Don't let it bite you, you don't want those rabies shots.

• 1 decade ago

try to find the owner becuse its the right thing to do

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.