Problems with g/f....?

Here latley she has found new best friend and it happens to be a guy she swear nothing is going on but yet they talk all the time the guy likes her and im not sure what to do any advice??

Update:

i know this gut and i dont trust him she says they are best friends for life what wouldnt be a big deal if it wasent another guy

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Saint
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Get another girl.()

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Close relationships with member of the opposite sex are almost always a recipe for disaster, especially if you know that the guy likes her. He's looking for an opportunity to get between you. The reality is that if she's been dating you for a while, you should be the one she confides in, shares with, etc. You should be the best friend.

Talk to her honestly about how you're feeling, because the only thing that can come from your silence is resentment on your part. And this can adversely affect your relationship and pretty much give this guy what he wants: you out of the way.

Again, talk to her. I can't stress this enough. If she decides that this guy is more important than your relationship, then it's better for you to find out sooner rather than later.

• 1 decade ago

Why would she go and find a "new" best friend when she has a boyfriend who should be able to giver her a male best friend relationship with some added sugar love which would be the bonus. Obviously you are not giving her the trust of a friendship she needs. Could it be some things you say or do? Talk to her ask her what makes him her NEW best friend. What does he do, say that you lack? Maybe in knowing you will be able to see and understand what she needs. COMMUNICATION is the key. Isntead of posting this question you should be asking HER!

• 1 decade ago

ok dude, i feel you on this. When ur girl makes friends with guy and they are really close. IT STINKS...because first of all you always seem like the bad guy. Well if you know her and you love her, you should trust her that she not doing anything. However she should respect ur feeling about how you feel about him. If he likes her and then you have good right to be little worried. You should talk to her and tell her how you feel about this. It would make any guy feel uneasy. I know that if my girlfriend had a friend that liked her and they talk a lot, i be like...*uck that...i dont want you to talk or hang out with him.I would do that...you know why because she would do the same thing if it was happening with me. What would she do if your friend a girl, liked you and you talked to her a lot..how would she feel!!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Trust your girlfriend, but keep your eye on that guy. You don't know him and he doesn't know you. He may have 0 respect for you and your relationship with your girlfriend, so be wary of him. Moreover, why is your girlfriend seeking relationships with other men after you two have hooked up and spending a great deal of time talking to him instead of you? Who does she desire to grow close to, you or him? Ask her why she needs this man in her life and what value he adds to her life. It would be a different story if he were someone she had as a friend before she met you, but she makes a new guy best friend after you two hook up--sounds shady. Sounds like she thinks this guy gives her something that you don't or like she needs more "male" attention in addition to what you give her. Let her know that her relationship with him makes you feel uncomfortable and that she needs to work on her committment to you and foster better growth in her relationship with you, as opposed to fostering growth in a relationship with some other guy.

• 1 decade ago

You know in your heart of hearts what is going on, or going to go on. She shouldn't put you in the position of being uncomfortable with her new relationship. Tell her how you feel, and if she doesn't respect your feelings, then let him have her and find someone who really cares about you. YOU should be her best friend anyway. My husband is mine, and no one, male or female is more important to me. If it ever became so, then it's time for counseling.

• 1 decade ago

You should tell her if it bothers you. If she had any respect, or care for you, she wouldn't forge a relationship with someone like that, especially another guy if you guys were a couple. It's ok to have friends, but a friend that close, is odd.

• 1 decade ago

how are thing going with you guys do you feel like she doesn't pay much attention to you cuz i just recently broke up with my gf and she was talking to this guy why don't you sit down with her and talk about it if you know her and you think what she is telling you is a lie call her out but in a nice way you don't want to push her away

Source(s): experince
  • 1 decade ago

keep things honest. talk to her and tell her how u feel, just let her know how much you care about her and how much it hurt to loose her. you have no reason not to trust her unless she's done something with him. i got a few good friends that are guys, my bf knows theres nothing going on, just friends. because we established that trust he knows i won't do anything, which is correct...

• 1 decade ago

Time to think about what they are talking about. Why isn't she talking to you? Are you listening when she talks or are you off in another zone? Try Active Listening. Maybe she needs someone to talk to and that could lead to the end of yoru relationship.

• Luis
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

i know i went through well what i did was get one of my best and trusted friends to spy on her and see what she does with the guy so why dont you do that hopefully this helped

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.