Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

As a Woman, Would You Like It If Your Husband....?

.... felt you up in the middle of the night while you were sleeping? Or in the morning before you woke up?

I only ask this because as a guy, there's not much better than waking up to find you wife in the middle of giving you a bIowjob or handjob, that's one of the best feelings on earth, but... does it work the same way when the roles are reversed?

Favorite Answer

Sounds like Heather might be my wife.

I actually "sleep grope" my wife a couple of times a night to the point where sometimes she has to boot me to the couch. I really don't know it's happening. Sometimes it leads somewhere sometimes I am just clumsy or pull something the wrong way and p!$$ her off.

Well, It all depends on the person. Some like it and some dont. Same as everything else in life.You should try teasing about the idea of it first and see what reaction you get from that then decide if it will be a good idea or not.

That's a wonderful way to wake up especially if it's slow and gentle. However, if I had a poor night of sleep or feel stressed and in a hurry it's better to wait till there's more time.

It's different for me, I can't speak for all women. But my husband, just like you, loves the surprise, absolutely appreciates it (for a better description). I am exhausted by the time I go to sleep, so any disturbance from my deep sleep is not appreciated. But women always have more on their plate than men, at least the women I know, so sleeping time is precious and honestly, not a great experience when broken away from it.

I hate being awakened in the middle of the night for anything. Morning is much better.

I don't mind being felt up in the middle of the night and all that but im not a morning person and I will let the person that Im dating know that if you ever touch me in the morning I will cut you!

I personally like it, but my husband and I have had this conversation and there is an understanding between us about it. If there is no understanding, then a woman might take this as sex that hasn't been consented to and get really ticked off. Communication is the key. :)

No way. For me, there's no better feeling than getting a good night's sleep.

H*LL YEA! I agree with you 100%! I love waking up to my husband doing--stuff-- to me.

I can't wait to read some of the sanctimonious answers you're going to get on this one.

I would personally like that very much but some women are more conservative.