Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

Child Development or Psychology? Which one is easier?

which class is the easiest?

• Jacy
    Favorite Answer

These classes are very similar. I would say that child development is easier as psychology has many more medical terms. Here is a plus for each to help you make your decision. Child Development is helpful when you someday have your own children, you know what to expect a bit more. Psychology is helpful if you have a strange family, you may begin to understand people better. I majored in Child Development with a minor in Psych.

I took a class that was "Psychology of human development" and then I also took "Psychology." I'd have to say that psychology was the easier of the two. The human development class focused mainly on child development but it had a TON of pyschological issues infused within the course.

Psychology = A

Development Class = B+

I'd go for psychology.

Source(s): Took both. :D

I labored with a boy elderly eight who had extreme motor capabilities prolong. Poor steadiness and co-ordination, struggled to leap and pass and so on and so on. Gross motor capabilities are a prerequisite for first-rate motor capabilities, in different phrases, there is no factor looking to write when you are not able to co-ordinate your self to trap a ball and so on. Any use?