Which 2 WRs for Wk 15?

I have Reggie Brown, Marques Colston, Devery Henderson, Terry Glenn, Muhsin Muhammad on my roster. Which two(2) should I start?

R. Brown@NYG

M. Colston vs. WAS

D. Henderson vs. WAS

T. Glenn@ATL

M. Muhammad vs.TB

Choose 2 and tell me why!

Favorite Answer

Even with Garcia throwing well the Giant DB's will feast on the receivers....Colston is a good pick though I would chart his health over this week...combine that with whether or not Horn comes back...Brees likes to spread the ball so its up and down with both Colston and Henderson...The two I started last week were Henderson and Glenn and i still got a combined 40 points out of it.

My choice.... Glenn and Henderson

Pick M colston and t Glenn. Colston because the this guy is a really really good rookie and he'll run all over Washington's defensive backs . Even if he's not 100% he'll get you some points. Then Pick Glenn cuz Atlanta doesn't have a solid pass defense and Romo's main receiver is Glenn not to. Glenn will get the ball and give you some points

Good Luck

• JT

Henderson and Glenn against weak pass defenses.

both n.o. wr drew brees has thrown a combined 8 td in the last 3 weeks to those guys their young and fast and should be able to make short work of the was. sec.

Go with Colsten and Muhammed. colsten because he is an emerging star with a good QB throwing to him. Muhammed because Grossman is on the hot seat and he is going to try to throw to hes best reciever as often as possible.