If I kidnapped John Stamos...What Should I Do With Him?

:) Any ideas?

John, Your oppinion is welcomed....

Favorite Answer

You could tickle him...he really really likes that!

Yes John Walsh's son Adam was kidnapped and later his head was found. I cannot recall where or the circumstances it was found but to the best of my knowledge the body itself still hasn't been recovered. The story is well documented in print and film. 'The Adam Walsh Story' was a fact based movie about the ordeal. His son's murderer was never found. This is in fact why John Walsh is such an advocate in catching criminals, especially those criminals whose crimes involve children.

Feed him lots of KFC bowls and put mayonaisse in his hair... if your gonna bring a John Stamos home you have to take care of him!

Dye the mullet hot pink!

cut all his hair off and make him watch the Olsen Twins movies for hours on end.

You should wrap him in paper, stick him with glue, put a bow on his head, and mail him to me!

Make him into a tourist attraction

Put mayo in the hair.

I would sell him to the ladies I am shore that they must love him

• Kia

don't matter to me as long as he is gone from this forum, maybe you might want to do something to his head so he can't never grow a mullet...

Dress him up as Elvis and make him sing to you.