How to lengthen the time limit for a Windows Sound Recorder....?
I have a Windows Sound Recorder, but it won't record more than a minute. Does anyone know how to change this?
- Barkley HoundLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
To increase the maximum recording time in the Sound Recorder utility:
1. Make sure that you have installed a functional microphone, and then start the Sound Recorder utility.
2. Click Record, and then let Sound Recorder run for 60 seconds.
3. After Sound Recorder stops recording, click Save As on the File menu, and name the file Blank.wav.
4. To increase the maximum recording time in Sound Recorder, click Insert File on the Edit menu, and then insert the Blank.wav file that you saved in step 3. When you do this, the maximum recording time is increased by 60 seconds. You can repeat this step once for each additional minute of recording time that you want to add. For example, for a 5-minute recording time, insert the Blank.wav file five times.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
You cannot, Use Goldwave instead for unlimited wav recording and editing.
Find it for free using - aresgalaxy.sourceforge.net