how can i control the pores on my nose?

i tend to get little black dots in my poors and lots of little white heads not noticeable from a normal distance but i look in the mirror and its like..damn!! i wash my face sooo much too..the rest of my face is perfectly fine. i have really good skin except for my nose. how can i get this problem under control? squeezing my nose to try and get them all out hurts like hell and really isnt even effect. someone please give me some tips.

Favorite Answer

Are they misbehaving? }:->

Seriously, you might be a young person so I'll say that really you are the only one bothered by it. Try witch hazel after you wash with one of the cleansers for oily skin. I keep my face clear that way and no blackheads.

You probably cant control it, but instead of squeezing it, use Biore Pore Strips to remove the black and whiteheads.

if you're using cheap soap it may be causing you skin problems. drink lots of water.