I need help with my To kill a mockingbird power point.?

If you have a to kill a mocking bird power point project let me know. Or tell me websites to go to to give me alot of information about the book. It has to be 31 slides and im on slide 5 and its due next tuesday. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

i don't know any power point sites, but SparkNotes, Cliffnotes, Pink Monkey and Antistudy .com's should be able to tell you all the information you need to know.

You actually have to buy them in book form, but York Notes are really useful and you can find them at Waterstone's and Books etc.

Using Wikipedia will really help as well, but no doubt you've already tried.

It was also made into a movie. It's pretty acurate. You should read the book when you have time, It's actually pretty good.

That is an incredible book, I think you should just sit down and read it.

i hated that book. just get the movie, you can get information from sparknotes and pinkmonkey and other website likes those