Letty asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

should i be concerned I have lymphnodes on my lt groin area where my lt ovary was removed?

In 2000 I had my lt ovary removed because I had a cyst removed the size (8-10cm)

Favorite Answer

Yes, please goto the doctor.

My friend had swollen lymph nodes in her groin and it turned out to be cancer. They caught it early because she went to the doctor about them..

It could also be just a reaction to an infection. But please see a doctor.

I don't have an answer..SORRY Letty, but I would love to know about the Ovary removal.. I am suffering ALOT from Cysts they are ruining my life & taking an emotional toll on me..I want it removed & the A------ doctors say I am 25 yrs., old & I should wait.BLAH...BLAH.. I had a cyst the size of a lemon that ruptured & they just hospitalized me for 1 WEEK & gave me NO Answers..What happeened 2 U?? What should I do??

Source(s): MYSELF..!!

Have you been sick with any viruses? Swollen lymph glands are usually a sign of some kind of infection. Or it could be a sign of cancer. Don't want to scare you but you should check it out. Better safe than sorry. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, ya know!

You probably mean swollen lymph nodes. When lymph nodes are swollen, that usually means infection. You should check with your doctor.

Yes, go to your doctor and let him take a look

lymphnodes? I think you should research this a little more...do you even know what lymphnodes are? they can't just grow in random places.