How do I mix up in a group of close friends?

I'm very quiet by nature and have known them for only 3 weeks..and they're all close friends :)

Favorite Answer

Don't push, and don't try to suddenly be very different from what comes naturally to you.

There's nothing wrong with being quiet, especially when you're with people you don't know very well.

It's probably easier to be more talkative one-on-one -- try to get together with these people in such situations now and then.

If you do decide to change your behavior, start slow.

While being yourself is nice, you have to realize that many people view a quiet person as anti-social.

Being accepted by others is not always easy. I'm not trying to condemn you for being who you are, but if you're not happy with the reactions you are getting from others by being yourself, then you need to be the one that makes the change to achieve the outcome you want.

Although it doesn't apply specifically to your situation, try reading the article "What makes you a sexy person" at http://blogme-dave.blogspot.com/ to maybe give you a little different perspective on the situation and see why people view others as they do.

JUST BE YOURSELF , THEY WILL LEARN THATS YOUR NATURE , BEING THE QUIET ONE, AND WILL OPEN UP TO YOU AFTER SOME TIME