my pregnancy test says positive all 3 of them?

I had my period right before thanksgiving so i don't get my period until like 2 weeks from now. is it accurate? when could i have gotten pregnant?

Favorite Answer

If you took 3 I would say they are accurate. I would schedule an appointment with your ob/gyn just to make sure.

Seems a little weird that you are getting positive pregnancy tests right now. Usually 2 weeks before your period is much too early to test and it seems like this would be the time that you would normally be ovulating. So either you are further along than you think and your last period was not an actual period and you got pregnant before that period or else something is screwy with the pregnancy tests. I would suggest going to a doctor and requesting a blood test to be certain. Good luck!

Congratulations...you are going to have a baby! Pregnancy tests are 99.9% accurate. They detect the hormone that is only found in women that are pregnant. If you posess that hormone...you are pregnant.

Some women will actually have a "period" even if they are pregnant. This is usually in early pregnancy when the embryo is implanting into the uterine wall. But, some women actually have a period their entire pregnancy. So, you could have got pregnant anytime.

Make an appointment to see a doctor to confirm your pregnancy and to get an approximate due date. Good luck!

Source(s): Mom of 2.

I've never gotten a false positive, while I have gotten false negatives. I'd say you're pregnant! Congratulations! Call your general practictioner and have a blood test done to confirm. They can give you the results pretty quickly, and it is the most accurate test. Then given those results, schedule an appointment with an OB/GYN. Good luck and congrats!

Source(s): RN

Iam 8 1/2 months pregnant with a baby we made while i was on my period. You can ovulate any time.

You might just be a super hormone producer. You may have THOUGHT you had a period, but were pregnant and bleeding.

EIther way, congrats.

Go have blood work done, that will indicate how pregnant you are.

• Brandy

I took 4 tests and all said I was pregnant. I took the ept test( actually says pregnant or not pregnant)

You can go to the doctor and get a blood test done. Sometimes you can be pregnant and have a period.

postive is positive. Weird that it would show 2 weeks before your period is due though. Go to the doctor for a blood pregnancy test.

It might not have been a period. It could have been Implantation bleeding. Get a blood test and if that shows positive then congrats.

If it was positive. Then you are pregnant. When taking pregnancy tests, sometimes the negatives are wrong, but usually the positives are Never wrong.

wait. if you just had your period, and don't even know if your next one is late, why did you take 3 pregnancy tests? and it's highly unlikely that you would've become pregnant via immaculate conception. do you remember having unprotected sex? or any sex?

this is an extremely strange question and i don't know how you ended up in this situation. go see your ob/gyn to be sure. good luck!