Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Is there a Rabbi on Yahoo answers that I can write to have some Questions?

I am a convert to Judaism,

5 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    What of the Rabbi who handled your conversion? Depending on whether you are reform, conservative or orthodox find the appropriate shul close to you and make an appointment with the rabbi. If orthodox their are online resources like and the like.

    Good Luck.

  • Kallan
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

    I'm not a rabbi, but here are a couple of places outside Yahoo Answers that you can ask a rabbi a question.

    I hope this helps!

  • KathyS
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

    If you converted, you must have seen a rabbi. Ask her/him.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Try this website; it is great! You can email a Rabbi, or chat with one live!

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Shossi
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

    Go to on the net-good place to learn things. They are Orthodox, but, very giving of themselves to all Jews. There is a place where you can ask questions and get replies.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.