Sims - The video game question?

My 11 year old daughter wants the video game "The Sims" for Christmas. I am not much of a gamer of that type of a game.... So I have never played it. So.......

Is there anything in that game that a normal person would find objectionable? Basiclly I dont want my kid watching the Sims have sex.....

What is the worst thing in the game?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!!

Favorite Answer

they can have sex but only if you make them relax in the bed at the same time then select "play" then they go under the covers and the covers move and u hear an occasional "rowwr!" buts that's the worst of it.

• ?

The only thing hat would be bad in the game sims is the sex that is the only bad thing in the game they have no cussing in they speak sim language. But, It would be perfect for an 11 year old she will love it. Nothing but that one thing is the only thing bad any it other then that it is a great game.

well you dont see them having sex not in the 1st one anyway its just implied they dont speck so there is no swearing all in all i think it would be fine for an 11 year old. the website may help