Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Why can Bush just admit that he has no idea what he is going to do?

Update:

"knows in general...working on the details." Good one.

Update 2:

I am not in Washington because I have standards and morals and can understand the plight the U.S. citizen who does not have a lot of money and just wants get through day safe and sound. We cannot all get the breaks so many office-holding politicians do.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Because making an admission such as that would be a sign of failure and he has too much pride to admit he made a mistake or doesn't know what the hell's going on. His pride is costing American lives everyday, but what does he care? So, people keep dying so he doesn't have to admit he's wrong. What a fool.

• 1 decade ago

Because doing so would be admitting that he was wrong and really did have no plan whatsoever when he entered Iraq. He is in search of a legacy. He always has been.

That´s why he was so ready to say ``mission accomplished´´ when anyone with half a brain knew it wasn´t even close. He was probably hoping that aircraft carrier photo op would make the history books, instead of being viewed as the great ironic icons of the new millenium.

• 1 decade ago

Because he is the leader of the free world. That is not an appropriate action. Regardless of what is going on he has to stand firm in his beliefs that American is doing what is right or change the plan of action, there is no in between stage.

• 1 decade ago

Cause it's getting close to Christmas and like the rest of us he wants to put his feet up in front of the fireplace and get hammered on egg nog...give the guy a break......

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

He knows in general. He's just working on details now.

• 1 decade ago

I think that is a lot of it !!!!! He has (in good conscience maybe even ) made a ash out of himself and nobody (daddy) can get him out of it this time...

Source(s): HIS LIFE STORY
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He has to perpetuate the false belief that he's actually in charge, when in fact Dick Cheney has always been in charge of policy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yup, he looks lost. I pity the man.

• 1 decade ago

BACK SEAT PRESIDENT. I GUESS YOU KNOW WHAT HAS TO BE DONE. WHY ARE YOU NOT IN WASHINGTON ? OH YEAH THIS IS A BETTER FORUM FOR YOUR ARM CHAIR PRESIDENTIAL IDEAS.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he took lessons from the greatest liar of all time SLICK WILLIE

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.