online roleplay/cyber..personal perversion, or National past time? lol?

some chatrooms are constant hey wanna bang? not saying ive mever been a participant just curious how people react to the question im 22 by the way

feel free to email me now ladies? lol no seriously

Favorite Answer

Sounds fun.

No STDs

Cant get pregnant.

Outlet for female and male sex drives.

What could be better?

All computer play is part of a plot by the U.S. Military to train for the next major war, which will be fought mostly with remote-controlled weaponry. So play your role, have fun, but don't forget to salute!

Source(s): "Dumb Answers to Life's Puzzling Questions" by Arlee Evans

Disgusting. Stay away from overt or extreme sex talk. It usually leads to trouble. And you don't know if you are chatting with minors---better to obey the law than be beguiled into a trap.

ok its retarded, its just a way for a 40 year old man to "rape" a 13 year old, just through a computer. people seriously need to find something to do. i have never done it, i dont see how reading something "erotic" or w/e gets people off. and when it comes to actually meeting people online, like when u see 13 year olds getting raped and murdered from some1 they met online, well anyone who catches it in time should not only arrest the guy but arrest the girl to, she wanted him to come she knew he was older and she didn care, so why should only the guy get in trouble. people are so sick these days, and internet sex is the lamest thing i have ever heard!

Why do people bother to ask when there is thousands of miles distance between them......Now if that guy from the restaurant in the village next to me were to ask.....

• Ron N

I've never understood it my self. i can't get worked up over typing and reading. if i did i would have been a librarian

ah.....ah......mmmmmm rp me baby She looks over the question ..distracted. Her body hot......sorry couldn't help myself.

haha~ *blushes* i might have done that before *gets redder*