maybe a soon to be b/f ..not even close to being approved by my dad?!! i need help please!?

well im younger i guess..(15) and there is this kid who i used to date...we havent seen each other in 4 years and he found me on myspace...we started talking and stuff and saw what i look like now...well only from the chest up..i asked him to comment my pics and he wrote "u wanted me to comment this because u know i will always tell u how beautiful u r!" i almost died!! it was soo sweet but im concerned because many many many guys my age are into the tiny cutesy girls...well im 150 5'41/2 w/ a size 36 C chest...so i kinda stand out...im often told how beautiful my FACE is..im scared he will change his mind when he sees me close up...ADVICE?

Favorite Answer

If he changes his mind when he actually sees you, then he's a jerk and not someone you'd want to date anyway. When you see him, just be yourself and be confident. If he doesn't see what a beautiful person you are, then who needs him anyway??

meet in a public place, make sure you really get trust him before considering going anywhere private , be and stay safe

listen to what your dad says, especially if he has done well with his own relationships

if ya like somebody and he doesn't , you are 19 and can choose for yourself. At least consider what he tells you and if its true though. He lived longer and has seen more than you and maybe cares about you. Practice saying "you are entitled to your opinion"

Source(s): opinion

Guys your age are into the tiny cutesy type because that's mostly the build of your age group. You just happen to be the exception.

You have NOTHING to worry about.

Have some self-esteem first...it is really really important, especially when you are trying to date. If you don't have self-esteem, you will be very vulnerable, so really try and work on that FIRST before you think about dating.

You don't need anyone who want accept you for the way you are.God made you the way he wanted you and God will send you the right guy.

if he really cares about you, he wont care. my bf is not very attractive but i love his heart and i know that in the long run thats all that will matter.

If all he looks at is the outside then he's not worth your time.

no matter who you choose your parents won't ALWAYS liek the guy- just try him out and maybe you can prove your parents wrong about him.

Find someone your dad hates! <sarcastic>

Willy