Is loosing or gaining too much weight bad for your skin? please answer, I'll listen to anyone!!??

If you gain alot of weight say 10 pounds in two weeks , they say it is bad for your skin, but you won't have gained 10 pounds of fat , that is impossible so most of iit will be water, how is that bad for your skin?? isn't fat the oonly thing that stretches skin??

OK, have any of you actualy red the question?? I want to know how gaining ten pounds in two weeks is bad for your skin if most of it isn't fat, I didn't ask you to make assumtions about my weight.

OK, try to understand I w-a-n-t t-o- k-n-o-w i-f- g-a-i-n-g- w-a-t-e-r w-e-i-g-h-t c-a-n- g-i-v-e y-o-u s-t-r-e-t-c-h- m-a-r-k-s- l-i-k-e l-o-o-s-i-n-g t-o-o m-u-c-h- f-a-t c-a-n. Was that very difficult to understand??

Favorite Answer

This is a stupid question you are not going to retain an additional 10 pounds of water.

I have been fasting for over 7 days and my skins looks great. I have lost 20 pounds on a 7 days fast!

No sometimes muscle can stretch the skin and leave stretch marks... but losing alot alot of weight like 100 lbs will leave excess skin

I took a fitness instructor course and at no time did they ever say that gaining or losing weight would or could effect your skin

well i think that lossing 10 pounds is good for you if you are big but if you gained 10 pounds it bad for you becauseyou can get sick and you well be sick very sick i was that way in russia but i'm in u.s now so everything changed.

Source(s): don't do anything stupid

i agrea with this , i think you only get strach marks when you losse alot of weight

ye s. if u eat oily food u can have pimples.