Is loosing or gaining too much weight bad for your skin? please answer, I'll listen to anyone!!??

If you gain alot of weight say 10 pounds in two weeks , they say it is bad for your skin, but you won't have gained 10 pounds of fat , that is impossible so most of iit will be water, how is that bad for your skin?? isn't fat the oonly thing that stretches skin??

Update:

OK, have any of you actualy red the question?? I want to know how gaining ten pounds in two weeks is bad for your skin if most of it isn't fat, I didn't ask you to make assumtions about my weight.

Update 2:

OK, have any of you actualy red the question?? I want to know how gaining ten pounds in two weeks is bad for your skin if most of it isn't fat, I didn't ask you to make assumtions about my weight.

Update 3:

OK, try to understand I w-a-n-t t-o- k-n-o-w i-f- g-a-i-n-g- w-a-t-e-r w-e-i-g-h-t c-a-n- g-i-v-e y-o-u s-t-r-e-t-c-h- m-a-r-k-s- l-i-k-e l-o-o-s-i-n-g t-o-o m-u-c-h- f-a-t c-a-n. Was that very difficult to understand??

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This is a stupid question you are not going to retain an additional 10 pounds of water.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have been fasting for over 7 days and my skins looks great. I have lost 20 pounds on a 7 days fast!

• 1 decade ago

No sometimes muscle can stretch the skin and leave stretch marks... but losing alot alot of weight like 100 lbs will leave excess skin

• 1 decade ago

I took a fitness instructor course and at no time did they ever say that gaining or losing weight would or could effect your skin

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

well i think that lossing 10 pounds is good for you if you are big but if you gained 10 pounds it bad for you becauseyou can get sick and you well be sick very sick i was that way in russia but i'm in u.s now so everything changed.

Source(s): don't do anything stupid
  • 1 decade ago

i agrea with this , i think you only get strach marks when you losse alot of weight

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ye s. if u eat oily food u can have pimples.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.