Miss KoKo asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Do you think I am pregnant?

I had sex while on my period and before that where my fiance has came inside me. I dont know where to start. One time after we had sex and he came in me I started bleeding (pink) the next day. When we did it on my cycle it shut off. Lately I've been having stomac cramps and my stomac has gotten larger. Today for the firs time I feel sick as a dog. It feels like I have to thrfow up and My stomac is cramping at the same time. Give me your advice and tell me do you think I should get a test. My period hasnt been right for two months.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes you better go to a doctor or go buy a pregnancy test. I do think you are - you have all the signs. I myself am 10 weeks along. I was nauseated a lot early on as well as smells didn't agree with me. Good luck

Source(s): me
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

are you on birth control? if not, then yes your probably pregnant... when i got pregnant, i didnt feel sick, but i had cramps, and didnt get my period... and i just sorta knew... i was at work, throwing boxes in the dumpster, and everytime i would throw one in there, my tummy hurt, then i told my co-worker i think i need to go get a test... and ive heard that from a lot of women, that you just have a "feeling" you know your body the best! if you feel like something is going on... and your period isent there, or wacky... go get a test, and hey, why not, its better to know either way... good luck!

• 1 decade ago

I dotn think u are but take a test anyway just to be sure. It's not impossible for u to ovulate during ur period, but the chances of that are small

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You could be, even if your fiance didn't come inside you. Get a test just to ease your mind. Start using protection.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You probably should see a doc in case you are pregnant and starting to miscarry. See a doc and get checked out.

• 1 decade ago

Take a HPT as you can have implantation of the embryo bleeding, and very well be pg

• I would suggest that you go and see a doctor and get a dictionary.

• 1 decade ago

It's possible, whether you were bleeding or not, if one of those five million minnows got up there, your pregnant.

Source(s): retired MedLab Tecnologist supervisor.
  • 1 decade ago

EPT the error proof test babe

• 1 decade ago

take a pregnancy test...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.